Featuring a 64mm deep rim profile, this wheelset proves to be exceptionally efficient thanks to its stiff carbon fibre construction, with reduced flex this rim ensures each power fuelled pedal stroke is rewarded with responsive outputs of smooth rolling speed. Incredibly light, the 26mm external width rim integrates perfectly with wider tyres, proving to reduce rolling resistance with its improved aerodynamic tyre profile. Overall this concisely constructed rim results in a fast rolling wheelset that slices through headwinds and blustery conditions with improved stability.
Perfectly adapted to disc brakes the 24 spoked wheels ensure that the braking torque is distributed evenly for improved braking performances and improved durability. Aiding in braking and power distribution, the 12mm front and rear thru axle will assure you of less flex for increased power transfer, and more confident boosting stopping performance.
Finessed with the Instant Drive 260 freewheel this wheelset outputs each rider input with reliable power, sensitive to each pedal stroke even at 9 degrees rotation you’ll be sure to excel up mountains and across flats with efficient power and speed.
With the capacity to run both tubeless and clincher tyres you Mavic have utilised their UST rim design, meaning if you wish to fit UST tubeless tyres you can benefit from improved traction with the ability to run lower tyre pressures, as well as greater comfort and significantly reduced punctures.
- Front 12mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant
- Tubeless rim tape
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- Specific disc bolts
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Please note: Mavic wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight. For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don’t exceed 120kg, bike included.
- Tyre casing: 127 TPI
- Tyre tread front and rear: 11 storm single compound
- Tyres: Yksion Pro UST tubeless ready
- Tyre weight: 260 grams
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 7.7 bars – 110 PSI
- Usage: Road
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to quick release with optional adapters
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle
- Depth: 64mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Rim material: 3K carbon fibre
- Tyre: Clincher or UST tubeless tyre
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Brake: 6 bolt disc
- Spoke material: Steel
- Spoke count: 24
- Nipples: Aluminum, ABS
- Spoke lacing: Front crossed two, rear Isopulse
- Spoke shape: Straight pull, aero, double butted
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road only
- Weight (without tyre): 1755 grams pair, 845 grams front, 910 grams rear
- Please note: Mavic wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight