LIKE NEW – Pristine Condition
Cannondale are not a manufacturer known for cutting corners and with the new Cannondale Synapse SM Ultegra Disc Road Bike 2017 they certainly have excelled themselves, creating a high-performance and comfortable bike that is as capable of winning criterium races as it is pedalling all the way through an all-mighty audax challenge.
This stems from the groundbreaking Cannondale Synapse Disc BallisTec Carbon Di2 ready SAVE PLUS frame and fork. This frameset features the superb S.E.R.G Synapse Endurance Geometry which ensures responsiveness and comfort; doing away with the sluggishness often associated with endurance bikes.
For the shifting, the inclusion of the Shimano Ultegra groupset ensures that you will be pedalling with one of the most reliable and smooth mechanical groupsets on the market. The 11-32, 11-speed rear cassette is ideal for those long epic rides as the extra gear range makes pedalling up those long winding climbs.
When you come down from those climbs you can rest assured that the braking is taken care of with the Shimano R685 hydraulic discs in both the front and rear. These superb disc brakes come as part of the smooth rolling, strong and light Mavic Aksium One Disc wheelset.
Overall, it is difficult to pick out a part of this bike that does not excel at its job and it all works together to create a riding machine that is ready to go the extra mile.
- S.E.R.G Synapse Endurance Geometry: With its slightly taller head tube, slightly longer wheelbase and slightly slacker head angle, S.E.R.G. strikes the ideal balance between pure race positioning and upright comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- Save Plus Micro-Suspension System: The SAVE PLUS Micro-suspension system is a three part system, comprised of the carbon lay-up, the rear triangle and fork, and the seatpost and seat tube, all designed to collaborate seamlessly to reduce vibration, improve handling, and increase comfort.
- Power Pyramid/BB30A: The seat tube splits asymmetrically to meet a new wider 7 3mm BB30A bottom bracket, for maximum stiffness with minimal weight.
- Disc Brakes: The disc frames and forks feature a completely revised carbon layup designed to handle the different loads of disc brakes while still delivering the incredible compliance the Synapse is known for. The unique ReachAround rear mount makes brake adjustment easy and allows the use of both SRAM and Shimano standards.
- SM = Standard Mod carbon for strength and responsiveness
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Synapse Disc BallisTec Carbon Di2 ready SAVE PLUS BB30a
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse Disc SAVE PLUS BallisTec Carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 tapered steerer
- HEADSET: Synapse Si 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C2 7050 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C2 Compact butted 2014 alloy
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano R685 hydraulic disc 140
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano R685 hydraulic disc 140/140
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano R685 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800 braze-on, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800 GS, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano R685 hydraulic disc, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG700, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si hollow forged w/ OPI SpideRing BB30a 50/34
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium One Disc WTS Centrelock hub
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium One Disc WTS Centrelock hub
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Aksion WTS 700x28c clincher folding
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Aksion WTS 700x28c clincher folding
- SADDLE: Fabric Spoon Shallow Race Ti Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (48-54) 350mm (56-61)