Speed and style are at the heart of this road bike. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra Di2 is a carbon framed race bike that is built for tearing along the tarmac, complete with electronic shifting for lightning-fast response.
Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO is the ultimate racing bike for all-round performance. The full carbon frame & fork are made using Cannondale’s proprietary ‘BallisTec’ carbon fibre, creating an incredibly lightweight package. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology is built into the frame and fork, which allows a small amount of vertical flex in the carbon layout to aid in a more comfortable and compliant ride, which in turn helps give lower rolling resistance.
“The SuperSix EVO has long been one of the very best carbon fibre road bikes on the market” – Road.cc
Shimano delivers the goods with the race quality Ultegra Di2 2×11 speed electronic drivetrain. It offers smooth and consistent shifting all day with lightning-fast speed and accuracy, while the Ultegra brakes have a new dual pivot action, increases both the power and modulation of the brakes over the previous model.
A quick-rolling Mavis Wheel-Tyre System offers matching tyres and wheels so you get going quickly and reliably.
Ride your best with the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra Di2.
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon fibre frame and fork with Speed Save technology
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2×11 speed electronic drivetrain delivers reliable and smooth, race-quality shifting
- Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset for fast rolling
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale Si chainset with compact 50/34 gearing for a perfect blend of speed & versatility
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 63cm
- Colour: Ash Grey/Anthracite/Hazard Orange Gloss
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra Di2 is available with 0% APR Finance
All Our Bikes Are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with Finance
- Eligible for a 6 Week Safety Check
- Eligible for accessory discount for 2 months on and after the sale date.
|Frame:||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30|
|Fork:||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8″ to 1-1/4″ steerer|
|Headset:||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4″ lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium WTS|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Front Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA Rings, 52/36 (CE 50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed|